For your artwork to be produced accurately, please ensure that you follow the requirements below.
All artwork must be supplied:
- According to or on our product templates (if applicable). Template-specific requirements are included on each product page and within the templates.
- With 5mm bleed for standard banners and prints (when scaled to full-size). For double-sided banners or fabric items, other bleed limits are required
- With crop marks (unless supplied on one of our product templates)
- With each artwork/design as a separate file or page
- With each file name including the finished dimensions and a description (eg. "3m x 1m Description.pdf")
- At the correct width-to-height ratio
- In CMYK colour mode
- With all images embedded
- With all fonts converted to outlines/curves/shapes
- With all visible in-canvas template elements removed
Accepted file formats:
- PDF (preferred)
- EPS (Encapsulated PostScript, CS6 and below)
- AI (Adobe Illustrator, CS6 and below)
- PSD (Adobe Photoshop, recommended flattened)
- TIFF (recommended flattened)
- JPG/JPEG (recommended high-resolution)
Once your artwork is ready to upload, please use our upload service, WeTransfer. However, if you experience any problems with WeTransfer, please try uploading your files with either Hightail or MailBigFile.